Old April 20th, 2009, 09:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)

Default Oyster card de-/reactivation?

jpwoodruff wrote:
On Apr 17, 2:18 pm, (Georg Schwarz) wrote:
I've got a non-personalised, pre-pay London Transport Oyster card
that
was last used in December 2007.

This is a follow-on question from the US:

The pdf file on the official webpage says
"Travelcards on Oyster can be used across
National Rail services in London (except on
Heathrow Express and between Heathrow and
Hayes and Harlington on Heathrow Connect)"

Does this mean arriving passengers are unable to
take train to their London hotel by using Oyster?
John

You can use it on the tube but not the Heathrow Express.

David
--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate.
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)-