Old March 21st, 2004, 07:47 AM
Steven Goodman

Default 20th All-Inclusive Vacation --- Where to Go???

I have done a bunch of Club Med trips, (Turkoise, Cancun, Columbus Isle,
Moorea, Playa Blanca), I am looking at scheduling a trip somewhere in
May or June. I can always just go to CM Turkoise, but it would be nice
to go somewhere else. Since the newsgroup is back in action, maybe
someone will have an idea!

Preferences:

1) Few or no children.
2) At least some single people! I am 40ish and single, resorts where
there are only 5 or 6 single people are just too quiet. (CM Columbus
Isle had enough single people to be interesting.)
3) Good scuba, or at least good snorkling.
4) Other sports activities, one of the reasons I like CM is the other
sports (sailing, basketball, etc).
5) I would prefer "group seating" for meals, but I think only Club Med
has this kind of seating for meals?
6) "active" evenings, I don't want everyone going to bed at 10:00pm!
But I don't need fancy entertainment, a bar and a nightclub is fine.

I am open to interesting ideas.

Thanks,

Steven Goodman