Old May 9th, 2004, 03:24 AM
Pavel

Default [Admin] Rec.Travel.Resorts.All-Inclusive Guidelines

Perhaps you weren't following the guidelines of the group. One post brings
to mind: Tipping. The moderator replied to your thread, but you may have
not seen it as it was beneath your post in the same article.

"Jan" wrote in message
: I've posted a few times to this site, but my posts took ages to appear.
: I believe people asking questions like to get answers quickly, maybe
: they've got accommadation on hold and just have a
: small query that could easily be answered here.
: Then I got told off for an answer I gave- still don't know why, as the
: relevant posts have disapeared.
: Maybe it was because I posted the source of my info, a british travel
site,
: I understand now you don't allow advertising, However if its relevant to
the
: post/answer, then why not?
:
: Jan