Old March 30th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Tashi

Good health and high spirits!
3 days, mmm well depending on where your hotel is located you can..
probably do all these things.
you should however check out the Khan el Khalili bazaar. you can easily
kill a day there.

Citadel Of Salah Al-Din--20LE
The Egyptian Museum--20LE
The Royal Mummies Hall--40LE
The Cairo Tower--30LE
Scarabee Papyrus (where they sell Papyrus paper) Can be pricey..
I bought around 5 pcs at a price of 138 LE (these prices are set)
The Third Pyramid, Giza--10LE
Giza Pyramids--20LE

--
"When one realizes that life is worthless
he either commits suicide or travels. ~ Edward Dahlberg
"Alan S" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:45:07 GMT, "Tashi" wrote:

|Good health and high spirits!
|some info for you.

Thanks for that. Could be very useful.

I will be in Cairo for only three nights, probably May 2006. Not on a
tour. Extension of time may be possible, but not likely.

Any suggestions for a three-night, incl two days, stay would be
appreciated. I know it's too short, but I wish to at least see the
Pyramids and the Museum, plus whatever else of Ancient Egypt I can in
that short time.

Cheers, Alan, Australia