Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Grandeur of the Seas to Bermuda Nov 1, 2013

On 11/21/2013 4:57 PM, wrote:

We had a little piece of paper which told us what discounts our
level of Crown & Anchor were entitled to. The only one I was
interested in was the internet. I had to go to the computer cafe
to sign in, and then configure my computer to use the RCCI wi-fi
(which I could use in the cabin - and the internet was fairly
fast). The $400 package was 25 cents a minute, and I was
entitled to a discount if I signed up on the first day. But
there was no way I could tell if they had given it to me or not
until I got my final bill.

Thanks for the review. We were on Grandeur several years ago and it was
our least favorite Royal Caribbean ship (nothing much to do and I didn't
like the lack of free food options like they have on the Promenade on
larger ships - do they still charge for pastries at the coffee shop if
you don't get a drink?). As for your Internet bill, couldn't you have
checked your current bill via the TV, or asked for a bill at guest
services? That should have showed the charge, along with any OBC you
might have had.

Bill