Old April 8th, 2004, 04:27 AM
Tim Kroesen

Default "Americans not getting bang for buck in Europe"

So anyone who believes she acted heroically has a "little mind"?

She was placed in the situation of wounded POW as a PR stunt??

Pravda never got it right???

Tim K

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
Tim Kroesen wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" wrote:
Tim Kroesen wrote:
Call it what you will; she is clearly the most well regarded

'heroic'
US combatant to emerge from the campaign...

She was a supply clerk, not a combatant.

Some gave all too, as you diminish their sacrifice for *your*

Country.

I'm not diminishing anyone's sacrifice. However, I don't believe

that
being photogenic and therefore good P.R. for the military effort is
enough to distinguish someone as a hero.

Really you insult yourself by buying into that crap.

There you go diminishing a heroic supply clerk nearly killed in
action... Supply has heroes too and they all were armed with more

than
clip-boards. So far as insults go you're doing the cheap peddling

here
Miguel.

I'd bet there are 50 city cops in the USA who distinguish themselves

as
greater heroes every single day.

She was a Pentagon PR machine creation, plain and simple. A way to

rally
little minds behind a war that was failing to produce enough Good News
stories. The sort of thing that would make a Pravda manager proud.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos and tales from around the world:

http://travel.u.nu