Old June 10th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Choudhary

Hello,

I ended up with excess luggage of 26 kgs. Please let me know what is
the economical cargo service to send the luggage of 26 Kgs from Paris
CDG to Chennai MAA(India). I talked with FedEx is quite
expensive(around $600). I talked with La Poste and however the weight
limit is 20 Kgs for a bag and it is around 120 Euros. I can probably
arrange the luggage into two pieces. However I think there will be some

other courier service. Even if the delivery is from airport to airport
that is fine.

I will be able to drop the luggage off in CDG and pick up in MAA. I am
looking for some thing similar to http://www.excessluggage.co.uk=AD/
which
is courier service for excess luggage in UK.

Thanks in advance.=20

Regards,=20
Choudhary