Old June 23rd, 2005, 08:25 AM
ilbellini ilbellini is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Badt
Hi,
My wife and myself will have a furnished cabin in the Pyhatunturi area for
a week at the end of July.

As it's our first Finland tour, we appreciate answers to:

a. Recommendations for interneraries and suggested
attractions (we'll have a car).

b. Since we'll be flying in to Helsinki, I'd also appreciate
recommendations how many days to spend in Helsinki, any attractions on our
way (by car) to the cabin. What's the length of the drive? Would it be
better to take a train or bus to ?? and rent there a car?

c. What's the weather in that region during the end of July?

d. Are there any (English language) sites where we can find zimmers, B&B,
barn or similar accomodations?

Thnaks a lot in advance !

M. Badt

have a good time in Finland, but if you like also visit Tuscany or Florence Please don't hesitate to contact me for know the special offer www.agriturismoilbellini.it