Old November 10th, 2014, 10:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tom P[_6_]

Default escape

On 08.11.2014 13:53, tim..... wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:29:16 +0100, Tom P wrote:

On 07.11.2014 10:50, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:18:32 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Martin wrote:
On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:15:34 +0000 (UTC), Erilar

wrote:

The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany.
Politics
strike me as more rational there.

Only because you don't live in Germany.

That's probably true - I've read about neo-nazis being on the
increase.

Not forgetting all the petty local officialdom.

What kind of petty local officialdom are you thinking of? I find the
local officials to be extremely fast and efficient. I got a certificate
of life last week in two minutes flat, plus one minute to find a parking
spot near the office.

A certificate of life?

You not come across this translation for "residency registration"

The Italian "form" also translates as "permission to live" if you do it
literally

tim

I'm not talking about a residence permit. A life certificate is an
official proof that you are alive and not dead.