Old March 18th, 2011, 10:16 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Me

Default Aussie Travel Cover. A Rip off Travel insurance mob

If your thinking about Aussie travel cover who are also called
Worldcare Assist then DON'T.

Recently they dudded me in a big way & have a have some quack who does
phone & internet consultations for you without asking & certainly not
by agreement.

I was actually quite sick & this half wit determined "over the phone"
that I was fit to fly/travel & that my appointment to see the surgeon
who'd just operated on me under a general anesthetic wasn't necessary
at all.

What would he know !

The phone doctor (phone sex on the side maybe) & they, really are scum
& will end up killing some poor ******* one day.

They have brochures in most travel agents in Australia & really should
be avoided at all cost.

Speaking of which, they cost a bomb too.

They're based in Qlds so I should have had been more careful.

Up yours Aussie Travel !