Old November 28th, 2014, 10:47 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
The Taipei Fine Arts Museum opened on 8 August 1983 first time. At night the artfully lighted museum looks like an eye-catching landmark. Often it hosted international exhibitions. I must say it is worth visiting place you should go there. For more information visit this page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taipei_Fine_Arts_Museum
I would like to say don't waste your time and go for it.
alkbra, I want to see some images of this museum and its notable collection. Your shared information is very helpful for me but I am still confused about this place that's why I want to see some photos of this spot. If you have then must share with me.