Old November 23rd, 2009, 12:24 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
dgs[_9_]

Default Heathrow hotel needed

On 11/22/2009 12:40 PM Dale Thompson ignored two million years of human evolution to write:

I am expecting a 24 hour layover at Heathrow (Following a v.long
flight). Can anyone recommend a nearby hotel? Reasonably priced is an
advantage. Easy transport back and forth is a plus.

In December 2007, I stayed at the Marriott, and got a very reasonable
rate, but that's because I used Priceline.com. This hotel is a frequent
win if you bid on a hotel near Heathrow. Very comfortable, and the
taxi fare from Heathrow isn't a lot, or you can use one of the many bus
services to get there if you're really going for cheap.