Old December 1st, 2012, 04:13 PM posted to soc.retirement,alt.activism.death-penalty,alt.health,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

Default Majority of American people "say it is not the federalgovernment's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcarecoverage"

On 1/12/12 13:57, in article
,
"ÏåàÁðàèí" wrote:

misleading
and ideologically biased towards taxpayer-funded systems...."

The French system is not funded by the general budget. It is mostly funded
from payroll deductions. There is a system of private insurance which
supplements the Secu. For instance, the Secu only pays for 65% of
medicine costs, the other 35% but a mutual (for most people). Medicare
is funded in a similar fashion. The difference is that the French
system has fewer holes in it, since I have a long lasting disease
I get 100% coverage, and do not run into copays.

Next as far as I know WHO has not issued a comparative study for
over 10 years. The American system has a poor rating because so
maby people are not insured. The quality of US care is excellent,
for those who can afford it