Old December 10th, 2014, 05:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default How could I find my fd in different cabin?

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:49:18 -0800 (PST), wrote:

? 2014?12?10????UTC+8??11?24?18????
On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 01:59:03 -0800, RayC wrote:

On 12/9/2014 9:18 PM, Sasa wrote:
Next week my friend and I are going on cruise.
Besides going to their cabin, How could I find my friend in different cabin?
Thank you.

Just arrange to meet somewhere and then hang out! I have seen people
try walkie talkies with some limited success and some ships also have
cell phone service onboard (for a huge surcharge) but for me, I would
rather just wander the ship and/or have a regular meeting point.

yeah think of a spot that is regular to all ships say like the coffee
bar or near the bottom of the waterslide...

yup, you are right! I may meet them in the pool area

the only problem with the pool area is there are usually two or more
pools not to mention that the main pool area are usually pretty big
with lots of people. but there is only one water slide area