Old September 26th, 2008, 06:36 AM posted to rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Default Planes in Europe

Janet Wilder wrote:

I can't begin to count the number of times I have interpreted for French
Canadians traveling in the US and also in Mexico.

This will be my first trip to Europe. I'm a senior citizen and a little
nervous about it. So shoot me.

Sorry, I confused you with Joan Wilder and thought you had been around.

No, you didn't confuse us. We'd be ignorant to know you are a
seasoned world traveler. I am a bit confused. If you speak French, then
you should be OK in Paris. You are worry too much... RELAX. You posted
about the ability to check in at airports in cities that all get loads
of English speaking passengers on a daily basis. It's not like you speak
Swahili