Old March 10th, 2011, 07:03 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Runge 128

Default Airline information on-line on the Internet FAQ

eat at myers your friendly family restaurant.
New : happy hour everyday from 6 to 6.30 pm !

"Bob Myers" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

On 3/6/2011 11:31 PM, Runge 128 wrote:
not as stoopid as the guy who firmly believes the world needs him...

News flash: John's FAQ IS useful to quite a few regular travelers,
myself included.
The fact that you personally do not find it so is completely irrelevant.
Your comments here, though...well, the best I can say is that I've never
found
anything in them that could remotely be called "useful." And yet you
ARE too
stupid to take the hints you've been given.

I don't know what you plan to do when (if) you grow up, but I don't see an
especially bright future for you in writing either informational pieces
or commentary.

Bob M.