Old January 10th, 2015, 11:34 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alfred Molon[_6_]

Default Muslim-run accommodation in Munich?

In article , Jack Campin
says...

My wife and I will be going to Munich in the spring, partly to meet up
with someone she knows ("friend" would be putting it a bit strongly).
This person is getting sucked into the German anti-Islamic thing. We
could stay with her but we'd rather have the option of getting away
from a conversational repertoire which is 50-50 sectarian feminism
and the Daily Mail. And it would be nice to make a certain point.

Anyone know of midrange B&Bs run by Muslims in Munich? Bonus points
for framed Koranic inscriptions in the lobby and the owners speaking
Turkish (which I know a lot better than German) or maybe Kurdish
(which I'd like to learn more of). Can't afford places aimed at Gulf
oilmen; can afford better than places aimed at workers straight off
the bus from Diyarbakir.

I wouldn't know, but maybe in the area near the central train station,
where there is a sizable number of shops run by ethnic Turks, there is
such a place.
--
Alfred Molon