Old October 21st, 2007, 08:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Norwegian Cruise Lines NCL, Dawn and Sun

In article , Peg
Caldwell-Ott wrote:

We have never tried Carnival, although we have heard that the food is
much better now than it used to be. Perhaps some day--although
"guzzle and belch" cruising still does not appeal to us, nor does the
extreme size and passenger load of the Carnival ships. "Each to his
own"!!.

I didn't care for Carnival but at least I tried it. And at least the
food was better on Carnival then on NCL. The passenger load on the NCL
Dawn was more crowded than on the Carnival Miracle which is the
Carnival ship I tried. And if a line was a guzzle and belch line, I
would say it was more NCL than Carnival. However Carnival and NCL are
both budget lines that I'd rather not cruise on in the future. I'll
never say never though!

--
Charles