Old July 31st, 2011, 06:36 PM posted to rec.travel.misc
Dirk Weber

Default I will KILL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr, DickCheney et al

Op 29-07-11 22:50, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer schreef:
I will KILL George Bush Jr, Dick Cheney and FBI director Robert Mueller III,
NSA director Keith Alexander, CIA director David Patraeus, Defense Secretary
Leon Panetta and National Intelligence director Dennis Blair.

Interesting idea.

Could you please be so kind to give notice here after having
successfully accomplished your plans. If you then also could be so kind
to give your actual position we might have a chance to move to some more
secure place (CIA, NSA and USAF already will know your position, so it
sould be no problem for you to tell here).

What the hell has your killing idea to do with rec.travel.misc?

This reply is only sent to rec.travel.misc since I do not follow the
other ones.

With a friendly

go to hell,

Dirk