Old July 29th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Clint

Default "Route des Bleuets" (QC) info seeked

Try accessing the following link for more info and/or contacts;

http://www.bonjourquebec.com

Clint
--
Free Spirit Gallery - Exquisite Inuit (Eskimo) & Native American Indian Art
http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca

"Dominique Foucart" wrote in message
Hi to the group!

I will be visiting Quebec as of next week for 3 weeks, and I will spend
a couple of days in Sainte Monique. I expect to have the opportunity to
ride there a significant (50 km) of the "route des bleuets". My
questions are the following:
- is it easy to rent the bikes in Sainte Monique ?
- do I have to foresee a circular circuit or is it possible to get
"dropped" at one point and ride back from there to where the car is
parked (or the other way around) ?
- any improvement suggestion to this idea ? (e.g. is there a better
place than here to post ?)

Thanks in advance.

Dominique

--