Old February 24th, 2010, 07:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Island Grampa

Default Victoria and Butchart Gardens

"Ermalee McCauley" wrote in message

Hey Tobie, I watched while your Canadians took the gold in ice dancing
last night. What a spectacular performance by those two, and also by the
US team, who took the silver.

Ermalee

Yes, Ermalee

I've had my 50" Sony Bravia, HD on all day since the games started. I think
it's better than being there! The Canadian competitors are doing quite well
too, but not quite as well as expected. Congratulations to the winners from
Team USA too, but I've just got to say, "GO TEAM CANADA!!!"

I've been so busy watching the games, I don't get anything done around here.
Well I got out the other day and cleared up the branches that were gathering
on our roof from the wind storms, and did some garden work. The snowdrops
are blooming and daffodils are about to pop here. In Victoria, the
daffodils are in full bloom and many of the early cherry trees are just
loaded with pink blossoms.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific