Old June 28th, 2010, 09:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim....

Default London travel advice needed

"Richard" wrote in message
Just a quick question for you experts . . .

I am traveling to London with my wife and two kids (ages 9 and 12) and
was wondering what you all thought might be the best travel/oyster
card to pick up. We'll be there from the 9-13 and the 15-20. I now
they used to have an unlimited weekely ticket but now i dont see that
option on the website.

Jeeze, they have made it intolerably difficult to find

The prices are he

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14416.aspx

If you stay inside Zones 1 and 2 a weekly ticket is equivalent to 14 single
journeys so does look useful even for only 5 days, though it wont cover
trips to/from the airport.

It may also be useful to download this

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...r_may_2010.pdf

tim