Old September 6th, 2004, 09:35 PM
andrew

Default First safari advice

I would like to go on my first safari. There seems a wealth of knowledge in
here I'm glad to say.

I am quite an experienced traveller but will only have two weeks available &
like a bit of home comfort. Having said that I love camping in the UK & so
the idea of a tented camp is quite attractive. I will be travelling with my
in laws who are fit but in their sixties.

I really have an open mind but I am trending towards Kenya as it seems to
tick most of the boxes & offer good value for money.

The other question is what time of year? I can go anytime & so what ever
offers the best value for money whilst avoiding rainy / mosquito season.

Thanks.

--
Andrew