Old November 22nd, 2003, 09:17 AM
Jeremy Henderson

Default Storage of photos whilst travelling?

On 22/11/03 7:56 am, in article ,
"Mxsmanic" wrote:

Jeremy Henderson writes:

[...]

People cannot rationally "decide for themselves" without seeing evidence.

I've provided that.

No you've made a claim that you state is "self evident", despite being
presented with evidence to the contrary.

To rewind the thread a little, you said that digital cameras are "unsuitable
for landscape photography" because they "have lower resolution". Both these
claims have been demonstrated to be false. And yet you persist in your
belief that you must be correct because ... well ... I have no idea why - it
doesn't seem to be a belief with a firm basis from what I've read here.

J.