Old December 10th, 2006, 01:33 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
JaneyP

Default Powers Guide Madeira Portugal 1927 FA

Powers Guide to the Island of Madeira Compiled by C.A.le P.Power with 3
coloured maps and 65 half tone illustrations.1927 VGC 24
To my mind Powers travel guides are some of the best published,always
beautifully illustrated,well written with georgeous maps.This one comes
with its full complement including the large map contained in a pocket
at the rear(too large to scan ,but I have scanned a corner of it,last
scan.),all in very good condition. Gives detail on everything form
hiring a bullock cart ,horse to weather hints and general
advice.Superb!.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2746&rd=1&rd=1