Old September 21st, 2009, 08:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
William Black

Default New aircraft design has rows of passengers sitting face-to-face

tim..... wrote:
"William Black" wrote in message
Hatunen wrote:
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:06:41 +0100, William Black
wrote:

Tofu wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/ar...el-option.html
No lap straps, no TV, no way to deliver food or drinks, no way to get
to a sick passenger...
Food? Drinks? You haven't been paying attention to the latest
developments,
have you?

I just fly in them...

If I don't get offered free food and drink I find another airline...

Were do you normally fly.

Usually to the Middle and Far East from the UK.

--
William Black

"Any number under six"

The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of
Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat
single handed with a quarterstaff.