Old October 21st, 2014, 09:55 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
After reading your answers in different threads like Venice It seems you are a tourist and love to explore different regions of the world. I will remember your suggestions while I will go there. I think I should go there after winter season because it will be the right time to go there with kids.
You are right alkbra, I am a tourist and love to travel all over the world to see the nature and history of different regions. Yes, if you want to go there with family then spring is an ideal season to go there. My friend must take your camera with you and capture the beautiful views there. After come back must share your experience and photos with all community members.