Old December 26th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Spehro Pefhany

Default NWA in-flight service is not so Welcoming!

On 26 Dec 2003 04:48:54 -0800, the renowned (Yaofeng)
wrote:

(Robert Nicholson) wrote in message . com...
NWA is full heffers ... I prefer the significantly more attractive and
polite JAL stewardesses.

NWA flights are always full of late thirties, early forties
stewardesses complaining about their
jobs.

More like grandmother type in their fifties to me.

The long flights pay VERY well, they only have to do a small number
per month for full pay. Those stews have seniority. Too bad they can't
just fire them when they hit 25, get married or show their first
wrinkle like some of the Asian airlines seem to do.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany