Old January 11th, 2008, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa
Greg Procter

Default Greg Procter Thre Tipp

Sarah Czepiel wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:04:29 +1300, Greg Procter
wrote:

: In measuring things, Grog, my first Transatlantic flight was in 1959, back
: when I was a college student and the engines "turned instead of burned".
:
:My first flight was about then : Vickers Viscount after a pre-puberty
:holiday with friends.

Beat ya both. 1957. Miami to LaGuardia to St John NB and return
flight. I was 4 so I got the silver wings, stewardess cap, the
cockpit tour, etc. I've loved flying ever since.

I got a window seat!
=8^)