Old July 17th, 2010, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
The Starmaker

Default Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

Wingnut wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:41:54 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

Wingnut wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 13:41:41 +0200, Mxsmanic wrote:

The Starmaker writes:

Come onnn already, ...you can feel 'fear of falling' in a "secure
place?" like "inside an airplane??"

A fear of falling usually presents when a person is confronted with
railings, open edges, etc.--anything that might conceivably permit
him to fall.

I got a new idea for a gory horror movie! Complete with tagline!

Troll vs. Troll ... whoever wins, we lose.

Just in case nobody knows...people have a fear of falling because once
everyone lived on trees like monkies, if you fall asleep on a tree, ....

I thought 'wingnut' mean, somebody who is 'nutz' about...wings.

Nope!

Why give yourself a handle with the word "nut" in it? What else is
people suppose to think?

Little shiny fasteners like in that link I posted.

You tell any girl you're a 'wingnut', she woun't be thinking of "Little shiny fasteners"...

Have you've ever seen a ...UFO?

A few times. Close inspection usually revealed them to be hot air
balloons or airplanes of fairly mundane kinds, though once it was an
actual jet fighter overflying the area for some reason. I am fairly sure
the remaining unidentified ones were also fairly mundane.

By UFO, I meant...a Flying Saucer.

Have you've ever seen a flying saucer?

A UFO is a flying saucer.
If you do a Google image search for UFO...you get
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

flying saucers.

Not balloons, not airplanes, but flying saucers.

You're up in the air more than anybody else, don't tell me you've never seen a 'flying saucers'!
http://www.google.com/images?q=ufo&h...EfRNsSdpddZOM:

Don't tell me a wingnut never seen a flying saucer.

The Starmaker