Old June 22nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
Bill Pittman

In article . net,
"Stan de SD" wrote:

Ever considered the fact that with all your intervention in public policy
and education, the fact that you Lefty Liberals still can't get the Utopian
results you hope for in terms of "representation" might be due to the fact
that your own cultural blinders (and the desire to find a convenient
scapegoat for all the world's problems) prevent you from acknowledging that
some of your assumpions may not be valid?

I don't think we "Lefty Liberals" need "a convenient scapegoat) for
problems in this country, anyway. Everything I see tells me that the
problems we presently have involve a single scapegoat organization: the
"Righty Neanderthal" Republicans in the administration and in Congress.