Old May 19th, 2006, 10:55 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

On Fri, 19 May 2006 08:57:13 +0100, The Reid
wrote:

Following up to poldy

That's the thing, we can disdain the Saudi's plans for the future but
what kind of lifestyle will we have without cheap oil?

Certainly intercontinental travel might become something that only the
wealthy can afford.

It seems to me its the pollution that's a bigger hurdle than the
fuel.

If we can diversify the types of fuel we use, the pollution issue
shouldn't be such a problem. It's the almost sole use of fossil fuels
that causes the imbalance.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com