Old May 19th, 2006, 10:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

Dave Frightens Me wrote:
On 18 May 2006 21:49:33 -0700, wrote:

Dave Frightens Me wrote:
On 18 May 2006 10:13:01 +0100, Des Small
wrote:

Dave Frightens Me writes:

I hate to say it,

I can't say I enjoy hearing it much.

but after much consideration, my opinion of muslims
is coming on par with yours. They truly are all ****ed in the head.

Even granting, which I wouldn't, the arab peninsula, every single
Muslim in Bosnia, Turkey, Indonesia, past and present is or was ****ed
in the head? I could stand to be reminded of your methodology at this
point.

Methodology? I'm just nuturing a prejudice. Don't pretend you don't
have 'em too!

I think most people understand that you are just **** stirring, but
unfortunately your little pals may actually believe this ********.

I very much doubt it. My inclusion of the word "all" was quite
intentional, as no-one would believe I meant it.

I'd like to think you're right, but Mike seems to have been dusting off
his pointy hood.