Old November 6th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Mike Cordelli

Default $200 RT 16 USA Cities to London

Then don't read them. Lots of people here want to know about it and will
take advantage of it.

There are also many people who don't sign up for each and every mailing from
each and every airline because they don't fly that airline all that often,
so when a deal as incredible as this one comes along it's worth posting.

I totally love it when people get all upset about something that was so
clearly marked in the subject as to what it was. Nobody forced anybody to
read it, if there isn't an interest in it then skip over it.

I for one totally appreciate the postings with sales like this from airlines
I wouldn't hear about them on my own.

"mrtravel" wrote in message
. com...
If people really want to read this, they could just subscribe to the
emails from AA.com. I don't see a need to have to post all of these
announcements.