Old November 6th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Mike Cordelli

Default $200 RT 16 USA Cities to London

Whatever, it's not worth wasting my time.

I still appreciate posts like this.

"mrtravel" wrote in message
. ..
Mike Cordelli wrote:
Then don't read them. Lots of people here want to know about it and

will
take advantage of it.

There are also many people who don't sign up for each and every mailing

from
each and every airline because they don't fly that airline all that

often,
so when a deal as incredible as this one comes along it's worth posting.

I totally love it when people get all upset about something that was so
clearly marked in the subject as to what it was.

How was it "clearly marked"
It didn't say "AA annnounces..........."
AA wasn't even mentioned in the subject line.