Old July 13th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Not the Karl Orff

Default Mandazi recipe

In article ,
(Eupe-mbwa (Wh1t3d0g)) wrote:

Yep, please let us know how they tasted, I'm tempted to have a go
myself and if they're still not authentic I'll ask the chef to show me
how to make them in Sept or October when we're back in Zan and report
back!

Getting there. Needs more sugar and spices. I think I will get less
refined flour. Maybe add brown flour. I think have to make it more
like a baked bun and then fry it to finish. Just have to get the fry
temp right too. The ones I remember were the ones I had at the Serena
in Stone town - please ask there if you can. Didn't thnink of asking.