Old March 23rd, 2009, 11:24 AM posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.travel.australia+nz,aus.tv,aus.general
|-|erc

Default I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (or any Australian here)

"Quincy" wrote ...
I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

Brisbane. The Valley for clubs, Queens St mall for shopping, Gold Coast
for beaches (warmer than the other cities). Dreamworld, Seaworld, Movieworld,
Wet n Wild in between gold coast and brisbane

Check out http://users.bigpond.net.au/kangaroo-house/ I stayed there once.
Plenty of hot backpackers coming and going. Couple hundred a week for a room.
About 2km to the city.

Herc