Old December 9th, 2003, 04:24 AM
JLP20

Default Princess Largest # of Dining Options Ever!

Both ships, which debut next spring, will offer guests five main
dining rooms - one traditional seating dining room and four smaller
restaurants for those choosing Princess' Anytime Dining option. These
four dining rooms will each feature a unique theme and menu - Vivaldi
(Italian cuisine), Sterling (steakhouse), Santa Fe (Southwestern) and
Pacific Moon (Asian).

I posted most of this info last week. The four smaller rooms are stacked two by
two just forward of the main traditional room and kitchen.
We are assigned to PC 3/20/03, I hope all four PC rooms will have the basic
entree items that are on the standard Princess menu. The Asian and Southwest
rooms may not be to my tastes, as well as other paxs. If so, there may be a
very long lines at the Italian and steak house rooms.

Don, hope to run into you during your second go around.
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20