Old November 14th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Rich Cacace

Default TSA OK's new locks for luggage

I will say you are not the typical traveler on a cruise ship. You probably
should have separate insurance for all the scuba gear.

"Robin" wrote in message
m...

Having some things of "value" with me is often intrinsic to my trip!
One example, scuba gear, I carry on about $2,000 worth of stuff and check
the rest...includes buoyancy device ($400 to 500), fins ($160),
wetsuit,...it's value is not just monetary, it is safety.
I prefer to have my own good, reliable stuff when I enter an environment
that doesn't have any breathable air available. Yeah, I know, I have an
option to stay out in the air too :-)