Old November 5th, 2012, 05:13 AM posted to rec.travel.air
DevilsPGD[_4_]

Default What's the attraction of "spinner" carryons?

In the last episode of ,
Robert Neville said:

Bert wrote:

I can't recall a time when I've needed (or even wanted) to spin my bag
around in place.

I agree. In fact I think having 4 wheels on any luggage makes it much harder to
maneuver. I see people pushing them around in airports and wonder what they were
thinking. Technically you can tilt them to roll on two, but you still have the
reduced storage capacity issue you cited.

My girlfriend talked me into one for my main luggage. It's "okay" but
honestly I'd switch it for a two-wheeler in a second because I find it
difficult to control.

--
The nice thing about standards, there is enough for everyone to have their own.