Old February 25th, 2007, 05:02 PM posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Nick and Judy

Default Costa Rica Monteverde Cloud Forest Questions

I believe this is the same company we used, Sky Trek. It says it lasts 2
1/2 -3 hrs.
"Jack B. Pollack" wrote in message
We will be going to Costa Rica in a few months and we are thinking about
doing the Canopy Tours in Monteverde Cloud Forest.
(http://www.monteverdeinfo.com/canopy/tour-canopy.htm). We are trying to
decide if the zip-line and sky-walk are worth the time, effort and expense
of doing.

Has anyone done this tour? What did they think? How long does the zip-line
take to complete? How high up are you? Is it an adrenaline rush, or just
slow paced? Worth it?

Thanks for your feedback