Old May 31st, 2004, 10:11 PM
Lloyd Parsons

Default GGC2005 - Pre-Vote Announcement!!!

Your still up to your same old bull**** Petey. Are you going to be a problem
TA like you were last year? Are you going to make insulting comments to
PAYING passengers again? Are you going to cry about not making any money or
getting a free cabin again? I thought you said you were done with the likes
of GGC's. I smell a pile of **** and I'm not sure who it is, You or the
sailor boy. Funny how this works out, he uses you as a TA and now your back.
My money is on you and that stupid wife of yours on pulling the wool over
RTC eye's again. Now the killer is Stetzo and Ford as the scape goat bids,
one no name and we have or TA of choice PETEY.

Your Biggest Fan
Fred

Hmmm.....

After thinking this over for a moment (and a moment is all it is
worth), I think a better answer is in order.

The voting will be done in a public venue (here and in the yahoo
ggc0000 group), so just how am I or Peter to be able to pull this off?
I'm sure, with your keen sense of righteousness, that you will be able
to figure out some lame description of how it will happen.

So why don't you post it and get it over with so there will be no doubt
how much or little intelligence you really have, although I'm sure most
already know.

Lloyd