Old May 25th, 2005, 09:17 PM
punk-tilous

"pefter" wrote in message
ups.com...
I wonder whether there is hotel accomodation at, or
nearby NAIA Manila.

I also wonder whether the new international terminal
has opened by now.

thanks
P.Eftevik

First of all, I'm not sure why you would want to stay near NAIA. The last
time I checked, I don't think there is a hotel right on the airport.
However, Roxas Blvd, overlooks Manila Bay and Makati, the financial
district, is not too far away. I'm sure if you use your favorite search
engine like google, you will find many hotels within 5 to 10 miles of NAIA.
Come to think to of it, that horrendous Manila traffic would make you want
to make you wish you were right beside the airport.