Old September 13th, 2006, 03:30 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
www.poms.co.uk

Default Hello everyone!

Leiah" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone I just joined here and I thought I'd share what I know
to all of you since you all look so keen to migrate whether it is to
Australia or New Zealand ...

If you want to know if you're qualified to migrate to Australia then I
strongly suggest this site: http://www.nationalvisas.com.au

They offer free online immigration assessment so you'd know already if
you're qualified and what kinds of papers you should have to be able to
migrate to work or permanently live in there. Good luck to us who wants
to have a better life at Australia and New Zealand! Hope I was of any
help to you guys!

PS Before I forget, they also have a blog where they post everything
and anything regarding migration to Australia and it is located at
http://australian-visa-info.blogspot.com/

http://www.eta.immi.gov.au/

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/

--

www.experimentalist.co.uk/shop/index.php
Australia, New Zealand, USA, German, UK, South Africa, Thailand, Brazil Sim