Old July 9th, 2007, 10:02 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hatunen

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:33:58 -0700, George Graves
wrote:

You're talking about the Libby pardon, I take it? That has nothing to do with
the court or the law practiced in that court. They did their job; which was
to try, and if found guilty, sentence Libby. The fact that Bush used his
executive power to set that sentence aside with a pardon, is his privilege as
president and has nothing whatsoever to with the court and its decision and
sentence. You are really having a problem with these legal concepts, aren't
you?

You seem to be stuck on legalism and failing to grasp broader
concepts of justice.