Old January 4th, 2005, 07:39 PM
TeeJay

If you wanted to make it a week and had transportation and any interest,
there are some lovely little towns in the Hill Country that are fun to
visit. Fredericksburg, Wimberley and Comfort come to mind. Lots of great
B&Bs and German food in the area.

"Ryan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

We have been toying with the idea of going to see the San Antonio Texas
area for about a year. We saw a bit of a "Riverwalk" area with canal on
TV and we are always fans of SeaWorld and have never been to that one.

We have been told there is not enough to see for a week-long vacation,
but we are thinking of building a trip around a very long weekend
(Friday - Tuesday).

Where are the "must see" places? Should we be taking more time that the
above?

Just curious for ideas. Thanks!