Old January 25th, 2006, 11:13 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Teaching english in Europe with no degree but TEFLcertificate?

"Martin" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:53:29 -0000, "JohnT"
wrote:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
. ..
The Reid writes:

so if you have never used alcohol, how come you're so sure you
would not find it enjoyable?

I don't find any distortion of reality to be enjoyable.

But surely it couldn't be any worse than your current existence?

You don't understand John. Mixi is normal by Mixi standards. It's the
rest of the world that are the weird ones.

I think that he would take the above statement at face value and would
agree with you. Where did we all go wrong?

JohnT