Old February 16th, 2006, 07:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default is it ok for men to wear thongs?

On 2/15/06 8:23 PM Ike consulted a Magic 8 Ball and declared:
Thongs on the beach can be hazardous. A young athletic fellow in La
Jolla was wearing one when he jumped up from the sand and sprinted
toward the surf. Before he got wet he had sawed himself in half.

If you got the bod, male or female, flaunt it. If you don't, then
don't. You'll scare little children and aquatic life.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera