Old November 6th, 2006, 09:18 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers,soc.culture.french,alt.gossip.celebrities
Tchiowa

Default Air France? Ptui!

mrtravel wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:
mrtravel wrote:

Geoff Miller wrote:

ant writes:

: Absolutely. Trade is a two-way street: other countries need our
: commerce as much as we need theirs.

You have a point. We'd all be lost without McDonalds.

If you really believe American trade is limited to McDonalds, you're
too ignorant to be allowed to participate in public debate.

So, Geoff.. Since you think King George has been so good for the
economy, what do you think of the huge increase in the National Debt
since he took office, due to his love of deficit spending?

The budget deficit as a percentage of GDP is among the lowest in the G7.

I was comparing it to the previous administration, not the other
countries of G7

You have to compare it with what is good. A zero deficit is not always
good. Further, comparing it with previous or subsequent administrations
is not necessarily an indicator of whether or not it is good. So your
question simply muddies the issue.