Old July 6th, 2008, 11:13 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Alan S[_1_]

Default Need info - Dubai / Turkey etc

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 09:58:08 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Need info - Turkey / Dubai etc

We are a family of 4 from the US and would like to take an escorted
tour this Christmas time frame - for a week to 2 weeks.

We are thinking of maybe:

1. Dubai and surrounding countries
or
2. Turkey and surrounding countries

Can anyone "recommend" any escorted tours in the above countries ?

Any pointers, suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Which time of the year is best to visit these places ?

Thanks in advance,

Kim

As others have noted, unless you have a special interest in
new manufactured cities or desert, Turkey is the place to
go.

I've only been to Istanbul, and you could spend the full two
weeks there quite easily, but I want to return to see other
parts of Turkey, especially the old Roman districts.

This may help you decide:
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/2006...re-turkey.html

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--